The Mary Sue – Assistant Editor – San Francisco, CA
April 2015 – Present
- Delivers strong copy on fast breaking news with minimal turnaround.
- Drafts multiple longform pieces, going from pitch to publication while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Moderates comments on a regular basis for all posts on the website.
- Manages freelancers, providing them with editorial feedback and advice, all while keeping to a tight publication schedule.
Nonchalance – Apprentice – San Francisco, CA
March 2015 – October 2015
- Wrote and edited treatments, scripts, stories, large-scale communications, and co-wrote songs.
- Assisted with design of an in-universe set, working from concept to real-world production.
- Co-created and served as co-editor on a community newsletter.
- Managed a team of volunteers in world building and story creation.
- Served as community manager, moderating online forums and fielding support e-mails.
- Worked as a liaison between volunteer groups and the Nonchalance staff, advising as a member of the community.
Voxer – QA Engineer – San Francisco, CA
November 2012 – February 2015
- Refined and rewrote outdated test cases.
- Ensured stability and functionality of unreleased software.
- Performed testing mostly on various Android, iOS, and Windows platforms and builds.
- Oversaw Windows Phone testing and test suite maintenance.
- Oversaw complete QA process for Windows Desktop client from inception to launch.
Sony Computer Entertainment America – Format QA Tester – San Mateo, CA
July 2012 – November 2012
- Tested functionality and compatibility of a large variety of software and hardware.
- Addressed issues with minimal turnaround time, adhering to strict formatting standards.
- Performed large scale issue regression on triple-A video game titles.
- Completed mastery in 3D and Compatibility testing.
Monogram Biosciences – Clinical Laboratory Technician – South San Francisco, CA
January 2007 – January 2011
- Performed laboratory procedures (cell lysis / buffering / beading / prep) on a daily routine basis.
- Performed data entry on various LIS systems.
- Worked closely with hazardous biological materials.
- Assisted research and development in preparation of HIV/HPV/Hep-B positive samples.